Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think he can do that tbh, he'll want to finish as high as possible with Villa, think were over thinking things with him, he has a job to do
im more concerned about brentford downing tools for leeds
I said in one of the other threads that there's a bit of animosity between Brentford and Leeds due to their battle in the championship. Brentford fans would like to see Leeds go down.

I am really hoping that Burnley and Leeds show similar levels of ineptitude as we can. I'd take a point and a Burnley loss tomorrow if offered. If Everton win though I'd be delighted.

I said in one of the other threads that there's a bit of animosity between Brentford and Leeds due to their battle in the championship. Brentford fans would like to see Leeds go down.
That is true. I don't think they ever forgave us for beating them to promotion when we went up, though Pontus Jansson still loves us and is likely to score an own goal or two. That Frank is a complete tosser

Yes, unless we somehow score an extra few this week or they concede a few. As @MACCA75 just pointed out, if level on GD then we would go through on goals scored. That would be too much for anyone to handle

I once played in a 7-a-side tournament when draws were settled by the numbers of corners won!
After 10 minutes we were leading by two corners to nil… but ended up losing 6-0 in goals

Status
Not open for further replies.