Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ sake lads. Stop sh**ting the bed. I am worried too, no doubt, however we must stay positive towards Frank and the players. Anything else and it will become a self fulfilling prophecy.

The manager is not changing, the players will be what we have. We just have to stay 100% behind them. No other option or course of action will help the situation. STAY POSITIVE.....

Disgraceful tonight but still don't see either Norwich, Watford or Burnley finishing above us.
Burnley took a point off United tonight. They also have games in hand. They have every chance of finishing above the worst team in the league, which right now, on form, is us.

Christ sake lads. Stop sh**ting the bed. I am worried too, no doubt, however we must stay positive towards Frank and the players. Anything else and it will become a self fulfilling prophecy.

The manager is not changing, the players will be what we have. We just have to stay 100% behind them. No other option or course of action will help the situation. STAY POSITIVE.....
Wishing I had a 10 inch like Distin isn't gonna make it happen la

We'll defo get out of this ....

IMG_20220208_220220.webp

Given what we saw at the weekend and tonight, I would keep a close eye on Brentford drifting very close to the bottom 3. We all know how bad we are but they are definitely a lot worse.
A lot worse? Honestly. No they are not. Our defense is shocking. Coleman, holgate, keane are shocking. Completely useless.

Tonight was a horrible combination

A generally poor performance to go along with 2 early injuries to key players and the fact we should have been playing 9 men for almost half the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back