Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we be first team relegated from the Premier League with a Brazilian international striker who starts their games, and England's number one goalkeeper (plus £30m players all over the squad)?

Another Everton First, I think.

We are going to have so many must win games.
Leeds home
Newcastle home
Burnley away
Watford away
Brentford home

We have to win those games and hope we manage to get the odd result elsewhere, palace at home maybe, Leicester at home…

It’s going to be a huge ask to get out of it.

Our run in looks dreadful.

How are there still people with their heads in the sand. We’re not getting out of this. We might just about survive but we’re in a proper scrap and we will be until may.
As long as we get out of it I couldn’t care less. This season was over a long time ago

Last time I felt this way was in the 97/98 season when we were clueless.

I'd actually look at that team though and say it had more battlers in it than this one.

I really think we can go down now.

This is a catastrophe 6 years in the making.
Lose the next game and we're in big trouble

Last time I felt this way was in the 97/98 season when we were clueless.

I'd actually look at that team though and say it had more battlers in it than this one.

I really think we can go down now.

This is a catastrophe 6 years in the making.
It’s the defence that’s the big worry.

A team with richarlison , DCL, Alli, vdb, grey and Gordon should have more than enough to score goals to win us games.

A defence of Coleman, Holgate, Keane, Kenny, mykolenko , branthwaite…that hasn’t got enough quality or battlers in there to keep clean sheets.

I'm willing to give Frank every chance, but when you have a club as badly run as this, then all the positivity in the world will only get you so far imo.

These players nearly always fail to deliver when the pressure is on though.

When the cap fits you have to wear it sadly.
Don't give up mate. We'll come again

How he sorts the mental side out AND get's around Mina out for the foreseeable I dont know.

As said: this will be the great escape if Lamaprd does it. Not his fault AT ALL.
I think he needs to be clever how he uses his formations, 343 worked on Saturday but once Mina went down we should have switched to a back 4 and packed the midfield

Disgraceful tonight but still don't see either Norwich, Watford or Burnley finishing above us.

Burnley were excellent tonight from what I have seen. Newcastle bouncing. Watford and Norwich with new managers looking much more organised and resilient too.

Of the bottom five teams, we have the best and most experienced squad but the least experienced manager.

It will be close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back