Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens when all we do is buy other clubs rejects or relegated teams 'best' players. Gomes, Iwobi etc etc.
I just cant see 3 worse teams than us right now. Worrying times

Struggling to see how we get out of this mess! Would say pack the midfield as we get over run every game and it would mean playing Andre Gomes and sacrificing attacking players, it’s a right predicament we’re in. VDb with Allan and Gomes in the middle- doesn’t sound good either, but I don’t see an alternative until Doucoure is back
You dont start Gomes in any game. Certainly in a relegation scrap.

The personnel isn't there though mate. It's ok say change shape, but these players are still headless chickens.
They looked good for 35 minutes. 3-4-3 isn't the system we need, but how could Frank change after Saturday? Frank will find the system....

This is what happens when all we do is buy other clubs rejects or relegated teams 'best' players. Gomes, Iwobi etc etc.
I just cant see 3 worse teams than us right now. Worrying times
There are currently 4 worst teams than us so your logic is flawed

I don’t really know what you mean? Nobody cares how we stay up as long as we do, I’m just talking about the people who still don’t accept that we are in massive, massive trouble. I think we’re gone to be honest, we left it too late to change and I don’t think we’ve got time to turn it around.
Let’s see. The league is terrible that’s my only hope at this point.

Never been done but is it feasible that we can stay up with 19 points? Because based on tonights showing 19 points is as good as it gets. Utter shambles from top to bottom.

PS….I never ever want to see Keane in an Everton shirt again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back