Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows how mad the league is though. Leeds currently 13th now.
We're not remotely cut adrift. It's more the sense that we are in freefall with no sign of rock bottom. We can still get ourselves out of this mess quite quickly with a few wins, but those wins look miles away on current form. I don't think people realise how desperately poor the sides that hammered us 2-5, saw us off 2-1, and battered us 3-1 actually are. We are abysmal and more than bad enough to sink without trace. And now we have a novice manager in charge. After years of appalling recruitment, boardroom incompetence, and crass mismanagement, we are primed for the drop. We are potentially a textbook case on how big clubs fall.

A massive thanks to our owner for the managed decline of this club.

Rafael Benitez for his 2000’s football philosophy and starting dressing room wars

And the so called fans, who sneered at others when they expressed their concerns with the appointment and continued to back the failings week after week.

All of the above, responsible for the position we find ourselves in

I can’t see us getting any points in next 2 games, we are badly broken, we haven’t even got a dogs of war mentality to pack the midfield and go for a point in a game, we are more open than a whores legs trying to defend. Definitely at a stage now where I can’t see us staying up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back