Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've accepted that its happening now. I'm gutted that its come to this but we can't pretend that its not deserved. I'm not allowing myself to get upset or angry at the endless terrible results anymore. Nor be overly happy with the occasional positive result for us or others that effect us and I advise everyone to try and do the same. You'll only do your own head in if you go into games expecting anything other then disappointment.

It’s no good for us if they both draw we need a team to get beat. The difference between these is they have fight. We had notning against Newcastle. Our players are bottlers. Bar a certain few that show fight. Team full of mercenaries

Not ideal if these end as draws but it's better than nothing

I don't think Saints were in any danger of dropping into it anyway

Norwich and Leeds are the big ones for us

Brentford losing at least puts pressure on them as well

The way I see it, quality of squad has little to do with it at this stage. It’s just about results, and we’re not very good at getting those.

Norwich next 2 games are city and the rs..
I think we will definitely finish ahead of them Watford and we have a bit of a gap to Burnley still.
It will be still tough but I think we will stay up .
I get what you mean but I can’t see where are next point/s are coming from. So many ‘winnable’ games come and go with a loss. If we ever do win a game it wouldn’t surprise me if it was something out of the blue against Man City or similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back