Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep. They can. But I don't think they will..and if they do there are still about 14 games to go.
I'll make a claim now . Norwich and Watford are gone. 1 team then from 5 will go . I don't think it will be us . But hey I could be wrong too.

I see the point you are making and over 10-15 games and only a couple of points behind we should be able to power past Brentford but it is getting extremely uncomfortable.

Newcastle and Burnley both look like they have more than enough about them.

Just look at Burnley’s results even when they were struggling in December and January they weren’t conceding much. Once you have that solid base then results will eventually follow, which is why not signing centre back/def mid in January was bonkers.

What their last two wins does though is take away any comfort blanket we have. If we eventually end up in the bottom three then that’s when the pressure will start to get very intense on players.

Watford and Norwich are 4/5 points behind and played two games more - so we need to not be at the bottom of a mini league including Burnley,Newcastle,leeds,Brentford between now and may…

Two wins in a row would shoot us up the table - where that comes from in the next three games is the question.

If we go into bottom 3, it would ruin a lot of these players. They won't be able to deal with it + every team knows how mentally weak we are. There aren't 3 teams worse than us.
Brentford, Norwich and Watford are worse. But you would be hard pressed to find one other than them. Leeds have injuries to key players but I'd say they are similar to us.

If we go into bottom 3, it would ruin a lot of these players. They won't be able to deal with it + every team knows how mentally weak we are. There aren't 3 teams worse than us.
It is their mental weakness that is killing us. If anything goes against them, ref, concede a goal, they just go into their shells and hide.

Sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.