Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm offering my opinion that you're a bedwetter.
I'm very envious that you're so calm. But I can't see what is wrong with being a 'bed wetter' right now. We are on the edge of the relegation zone, with terrible form and a very tough run of games ahead. We are in a lot of trouble and I don't see how it can be dismissed as 'bed wetting' at this stage

Sometimes clubs can go into a death spiral. On the face of things, I think we have enough to stay up, but we are definitely experiencing a perfect storm this season: the appointment of a deeply divisive manager, a star player under arrest for alleged sex offences, injuries to our most important players, and a war in Ukraine that has essentially destroyed our business model. There's definitely a sense that the gods are conspiring against us. The final irony is that we might go down as our benefactors are made pariahs - while the team that stays up in our stead is rocket-fueled to safety by Saudi Arabian human rights abusers.

Everton, that.

I'm very envious that you're so calm. But I can't see what is wrong with being a 'bed wetter' right now. We are on the edge of the relegation zone, with terrible form and a very tough run of games ahead. We are in a lot of trouble and I don't see how it can be dismissed as 'bed wetting' at this stage
We are in the mix for sure .
But it is completely in our hands to get out if it .
Its when we are depending on others for favours then we should panic .
In a months time it will be a lot clearer

I've been a supporter for all of my 60 odd years, we've been in far worse positions than this right down to the last game. As bad as we are there are thankfully more than 3 teams who are worse than us and will finish below us.

How the heck are we in the relegation zone at March? That can't be right. Not after all the money we've spent in the last few years. We're suppose to be challenging for top 4...

I've been a supporter for all of my 60 odd years, we've been in far worse positions than this right down to the last game. As bad as we are there are thankfully more than 3 teams who are worse than us and will finish below us.
It could have been written by myself.
I'm the same as your goodself. Even though we have our future in our own hands, I have to admit that we need other teams to under perform as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.