Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worry away mate just don't expect everyone else to follow suit.
I'm an optimistic guy, I see the fact teams around us have played more games, I see there are far worse teams round about us, I choose not to panic, my choice.

You can have whatever opinion you want, but please stop calling people bedwetters, people have every right to disagree with the approach you’re taking and be concerned.

Worry away mate just don't expect everyone else to follow suit.
I'm an optimistic guy, I see the fact teams around us have played more games, I see there are far worse teams round about us, I choose not to panic, my choice.
You know you’re allowed to be optimistic about our chances and concerned that we’re in the relegation zone in March at the same time right? Find it a bit bizarre to be calling people bedwetters at this stage.

That is potentially great news, was it a bad injury?
Nah, well doesn't appear to be. He went down then carried on for 15 minutes but eventually had to go off.

Soyuncu for Leicester is making so many mistakes at the back, dunno how he's getting away with it

You can have whatever opinion you want, but please stop calling people bedwetters, people have every right to disagree with the approach you’re taking and be concerned.
Mate you're like a dog with a bone, if our current situation is affecting you that much and you can't handle people having a different outlook than yourself take a break, I'm certainly not going to change cos your cryarsing.

Mate you're like a dog with a bone, if our current situation is affecting you that much and you can't handle people having a different outlook than yourself take a break, I'm certainly not going to change cos your cryarsing.

What are you going on about? All I’ve done is tell you to ease off with the bedwetter shouts, I haven’t told you to change your own opinion? You’re the one that seems to be getting bent out of shape because some people are concerned about relegation when we’re in a relegation battle.

This.

Having concerns about our league position is one thing but none stop dooming everytime a bottom half side isnt losing a game becomes tedious.

"Moshiri this"
"relegashun that"

Poor lads 'ed has completely fallen off.

Status
Not open for further replies.