Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

I expected Brentford not to win another game and go down. I still think Burnley will stay up either taking Leeds or us down. After watching the performance of Leeds today they could stay up. They are not gung-ho anymore.

So to summarise, there were no set of results that could have possibly happened today that you would’ve been happy with? Ok, so why even bother following it?

So to summarise, there were no set of results that could have possibly happened today that you would’ve been happy with? Ok, so why even bother following it?
Norwich are 100% down. Even if they won today it would have been a great result for us. Even a draw would have suffice. Brentford winning today was terrible.

Today's results were good for us. Norwich almost as good as gone. Burnley still behind us and its in our own hands to go above Leeds now. Newcastle were well on course to safety anyway. I'd rather Norwich who are below us get no points than Brentford who are above us. We can still catch Brentford anyway.

Norwich are 100% down. Even if they won today it would have been a great result for us. Even a draw would have suffice. Brentford winning today was terrible.

Norwich would’ve been 2 points behind us if they’d won so no they weren’t “100% down” were they? Brentford were already above us, so why is it terrible? I can guarantee if Norwich won today you’d be on here flapping that they were gaining ground on us, absolutely guarantee it.

Status
Not open for further replies.