Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
There may be 3 teams you say are currently ahead of us who are far worse than us, but doesnt mean we will be above them, we cant keep relying on home form to try and save us as we are not going to win every home game, while no doubt we will lose many of the away games, Brentford could be 8 points above us next week before we play but everyone says we will finish above them
We have world class players in Dom, Richy, Donny and Doucoure which is a class above some the calibre of players in teams around us. They will come up good when we need them. No point getting into a worry about going down when it’s very unlikely

Of course.
But these away hammerings, goal wise ,might kill us with goal difference.

We should set up to just settle for a point, when we are away from home. This squad has a serious mental block, when it comes to away games.

I feel sorry for the folk, who travelled down to London to watch that. They make that time and effort to give those players some support, and that's their reward and thanks for it.

Not even arsed anymore, CERN slipped us into a dark parallel universe round about 2016, the Moshiri cash spending spree was all just part of the illusion!

I am not agreeing to these players downing tools in every away game, no. We’re not going to win every home game, if we get 0 points away from now til the end of the season that means Burnley and Watford have gained 3 points each on us straight away.
I haven't said that though. I would expect our home form to be better than our away form. But I wasn't expecting us to go to spurs and win. I would still expect us to get a couple of wins away from home.

It was a squad that finished 10th last season. As Bob Marley said you can fool some people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

The level of this squad is absolutely not 10th. A great deal of this squad are Championship players at best. Our best players are mid-table Premier League players and there’s about 2 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back