Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need a few wins at home and we'll be okay. I'm confident under Frank and with our crowd we'll get them.

Might sneak an away win at some point but even without one we'll have enough at Goodison.
Honestly i am worried how these players respond to us being in tbe bottom 3 is brentford burnley next game can go either way. Wish i can be confident going into the wolves game

Lads can we just pack all this in. We are not going to be relegated, but we will end up between 12th and 14th……
Would be very surprised if we ended anywhere near that high, ive said it for many, many weeks if we are by the bottom 3 by april we are in trouble, games in hand dont mean nothing if you dont win, people saying we will win home games will save us, it may well do, but what happens if we fail to beat wolves sunday just to name 1, will that panic people more - i half expect us to at some point be about 3/4 points behind but with about 3/4 games in hand -which will put more pressure on us, and we dont seem to deal with any pressure

The team itself isn't particularly bad. It's just the defence, the defence is killing the squad it's destroying it.

Coleman is too far gone

Keanes a lost cause

There is a problem for me playing DCL and Richy, it does NOT work.

Hats off to Gordon, yet again.

Very strange comment, other teams are fairly important when it comes to whether you get relegated or not.

Honestly mate, no team has been as bad as us since October. That’s 6 months. If you are watching this and still don’t believe me then I don’t know what to tell you.

Would be very surprised if we ended anywhere near that high, ive said it for many, many weeks if we are by the bottom 3 by april we are in trouble, games in hand dont mean nothing if you dont win, people saying we will win home games will save us, it may well do, but what happens if we fail to beat wolves sunday just to name 1, will that panic people more - i half expect us to at some point be about 3/4 points behind but with about 3/4 games in hand -which will put more pressure on us, and we dont seem to deal with any pressure
We are in a false position given we have so many games in hand…easily 3 teams currently ahead of us who are far worse than us

Some poster took great delight in searching for quotes from posters saying we would struggle to get points very early in the season .
I think we'll struggle from this point on....
Please quote this come the end of the season.
We've got to hope that we win enough home games really. I'm writing of all the away ones.

Without a fired up Goodison behind them, that shower just can't produce the goods for love nor money.

The team itself isn't particularly bad. It's just the defence, the defence is killing the squad it's destroying it.

Coleman is too far gone

Keanes a lost cause

There is a problem for me playing DCL and Richy, it does NOT work.

Hats off to Gordon, yet again.
Holgate is absolutely gash and Kenny is championship standard.

Just completing the fab 4 overview for you.

Blimey lads could be seeing you down st Andrews next season after that 1st half really thought you would get out of it but you look shot unfortunately.....don't worry about it the championship is a good laugh tbh...digbeth is rocking these days for a drink before the game as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back