Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley had about 5 chances to open the scoring in that game and Leeds have since changed the manager and put in a very decent performance at Leicester where they were robbed.

But being an Everton fan I’m more bothered by my team.

Very strange comment, other teams are fairly important when it comes to whether you get relegated or not.

I thought we were all relatively in agreement that it's our home form that will see us stay up?

I never expected a thing from an away game at Spurs. We hate travelling to London without the fact its to play spurs.

I am not agreeing to these players downing tools in every away game, no. We’re not going to win every home game, if we get 0 points away from now til the end of the season that means Burnley and Watford have gained 3 points each on us straight away.

Still think we are well too good to go down. Richy and Calvert Lewin are well off it at the minute but they will come good before May. Get a quick goal back here and it’s game on!

I’d rather we risked Patterson, Branthwaite and myko in there with Godfrey. At least they can run. This defence will see us down, might as well have half a chance.

I thought we were all relatively in agreement that it's our home form that will see us stay up?

I never expected a thing from an away game at Spurs. We hate travelling to London without the fact its to play spurs.

Just need a few wins at home and we'll be okay. I'm confident under Frank and with our crowd we'll get them.

Might sneak an away win at some point (Watford/Burnley) but even without one we'll have enough at Goodison.

Some poster took great delight in searching for quotes from posters saying we would struggle to get points very early in the season .
I think we'll struggle from this point on....
Please quote this come the end of the season.
Is nothing to be happy to quote the lack of points. Dont care how we do it just want us safe

I genuinely thought we’d get something out of today - or at least run them close.

Lads can we just pack all this in. We are not going to be relegated, but we will end up between 12th and 14th……

I don’t share your optimism. Our defence is leaking goals left right and centre and this squad players seem to fill their undies when we have any kind of set back or go a goal down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back