Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that’s me finally convinced we are finished. Not even a championship standard defence and zero attacking potency added to that no fight or desire.

We seem to have big problems at both ends of the pitch. This does not look like a team that could grind out a result away from home against Burnley or Watford to me. We might win a couple at home but will that be enough

Some poster took great delight in searching for quotes from posters saying we would struggle to get points very early in the season .
I think we'll struggle from this point on....
Please quote this come the end of the season.

Well that’s me finally convinced we are finished. Not even a championship standard defence and zero attacking potency added to that no fight or desire.
Its the lack of fight that worrys me, I dont mean handbags at the end, no fight, no desire, nothing there

Have this squad the fight to get themselves out of this? I'm beginning to seriously doubt it tbh. We're fighting for our lives, and they go and produce that crap.

There's something seriously (and i emphasise the word seriously) wrong with this football club. The players just don't care do they?

Have this squad the fight to get themselves out of this? I'm beginning to seriously doubt it tbh. We're fighting for our lives, and they go and produce that crap.

There's something seriously (and i emphasise the word seriously) wrong with this football club. The players just don't care do they?
Can’t argue with any of that. Concede a own goal and they literally may as well have thrown the towel in, that’s the mentality they have, absolute shambles.

I thought we were all relatively in agreement that it's our home form that will see us stay up?

I never expected a thing from an away game at Spurs. We hate travelling to London without the fact its to play spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back