Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should let the ones that contracts are due up in the summer leave, and not give them the extra year etc as no doubt we will, while if we do go down many will want to go as they will only care about themselves as players always do, plus if we did go down we wont get anywhere near what players are valued at, but then we have the ones who probably wont take any pay cut as knowing us we wont have it in their contracts etc, all a lot of IFS there though
Can’t see the players that love the club like Richy and Dom walking out on us even if we drop down (which is really unlikely). Pretty sure they can see the big picture of what we’re building to in the future with the new stadium and champions league in the next 5 years

Looking quite likely now.

The absolute shame of this squad.

Relegation is likely to hit us very hard. We’re in a financial mess. There will have to be a fire sale.

For me, the best thing would be liquidation. Just disappear and give me my life back.
It will be right around the corner when we'll be in the Championship. We'll do a Derby without a doubt.

everyone is p off. we’re looking really really like we could go.

Nobody is happy who supports Everton at the moment, but did you know being negative can actually contribute to dying early ?

Wallowing doesn’t do any good.

If we are going down, it will happen whether people on here say it or not. When fans will make a real difference is at Goodison, and our fanbase is very good at doing that.

Home games still crucial but this is the performance of a team who get relegated. No organisation, no leadership, individual errors, no tactical awareness, toothless in attack, and questionable attitude from several players

How we respond decides our fate. If we lose on Sunday, I think our chances are grim.

I switched off at half time turned it back on at 47 turned it off again. I am surprised it's only 5. The result reflects our position which reflects our situation. We're desperate. I don't know if we'll survive but we have to edge the 3 teams at the bottom but we have to play Watford and Burnley away, so zero points there. We must beat Wolves and Newcastle to stand a chance.

Home games still crucial but this is the performance of a team who get relegated. No organisation, no leadership, individual errors, no tactical awareness, toothless in attack, and questionable attitude from several players

How we respond decides our fate. If we lose on Sunday, I think our chances are grim.

Need to get the early home wins in as soon as possible, they can't handle the pressure of having to do it later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back