Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
watford, norwich and burnley

apparently there's a table or something those maths wizards use
Every single one of those teams has took more points than us since the end of September. It’s only our brief flurry at the start of the season that means we are not rock bottom now. On current form, we are worse than any of them. Not to mention one of them actually smashed 5 past us at Goodison.

If we don't go down, it's because Burnley have bottled it. We're just not good enough for this league in honesty. Too many years of bad management have caught us up.
The chickens always do come home to roost eventually, that saying is oh so true. We thought we were back as a force, when Moshiri bought us. How wrong we were.

As i said i hope it's not another Sheffield Wednesday like scenario, and that if relegated we recover pretty quickly.

If that does happen, we need to stop with the pity stuff of giving players the odd year or 2 just to keep them around, we need a complete clear out,
Won't happen. The club is obsessed with sentimentality and continuity.

There should have been players booted out years ago and it never happened. The club lost its identity because we brought in an owner who knows virtually nothing about football

The chickens always do come home to roost eventually, that saying is oh so true. We thought we were back as a force when Moshiri bought us. How wrong we were.

As i said i hope it's not another Sheffield Wednesday like scenario, and that if relegated we recover pretty quickly.

If we’re to bounce back straight away we need the mother and father of all clear outs in the summer if we go down. This group could easily do a Sunderland, I wouldn’t back them to pick up many points away from home in the Championship at all.

If we do go down, i hope we get back up relatively quick. That it won't be a Sheffield Wednesday or Nottingham Forest like scenario.

We are in serious trouble make no mistake about it.

That performance this evening really has set alarm bells ringing, that a team fighting for it's life will go out and produce that sort of rubbish.

It could go either way now really, but we are well and truly in a relegation dogfight now.
A lot of people say the Championship is the hardest league to get out of, no doubt if we did go down, we would be made Auto favs to come back up, even if we were by the top few in that league i would never trust us at all , plus the Championship starts on July 30th-so off course a earlier start, plus you restart 2 weeks earlier on 12th December than the prem league (26th dec) with the world cup on in December, not to mention the ton of games more we play meaning more injuries no doubt

Whether we stay up or not these spineless group of players will be sunning themselves in Barbados during the summer whilst we struggle to fill our car with petrol or to be able to afford to buy a loaf of bread
Nailed it there mate . They Don't care . They will be getting huge wages next season whether it's here or somewhere else . Mercenaries. They only people at a club who really care are the fans

If we go down most of the dung will be booted. 2 or 3 of the current starting 11 might stay, that'll be it.

A lot of people say the Championship is the hardest league to get out of, no doubt if we did go down, we would be made Auto favs to come back up, even if we were by the top few in that league i would never trust us at all , plus the Championship starts on July 30th-so off course a earlier start, plus you restart 2 weeks earlier on 12th December than the prem league (26th dec) with the world cup on in December, not to mention the ton of games more we play meaning more injuries no doubt

To be fair I don’t think many of our players in the Championship would have to worry about the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back