Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single one of those teams has took more points than us since the end of September. It’s only our brief flurry at the start of the season that means we are not rock bottom now. On current form, we are worse than any of them. Not to mention one of them actually smashed 5 past us at Goodison.
Agree with all you say. Someone else seemed unable to grasp their were 3 teams, over this season, who were worst than us.

The future now, that's a thing.

Can’t see the players that love the club like Richy and Dom walking out on us even if we drop down (which is really unlikely). Pretty sure they can see the big picture of what we’re building to in the future with the new stadium and champions league in the next 5 years
We are miles away from playing in the champions league sadly. What good is a new stadium, when you are in the championship?

This result has just knocked, any remaining hope and optimism i had right out of me.:(

All about the home games. Forget getting anything away from home because its not happening. If we do manage to stay up then its a shocking reflection on this league because we're absolutely horrendous. If we don't do some serious rebuilding in the summer then I fear for the long term future of the club. We absolutely won't have this many garbage teams propping us up two seasons in a row.

To be fair I don’t think many of our players in the Championship would have to worry about the World Cup
Not even sure if they still have that rule, or if it still around, were a certain amount of Internationals in your team means you can call a game off, in the lower leagues

Home games are everything because we haven't got a Scooby away from home. If we don't win enough ol home games, we will drop.

We are miles away from playing in the champions league sadly. What good is a new stadium, when you are in the championship?

This result has just knocked, any remaining hope and optimism i had right out of me.:(
Leicester went from near the bottom to win the league in a season. It’s never as bad as you think. We stay up, sign 2/3 good players and we could be back up there!

Think at this point now we need to write off every away game, Palace in the cup included, and focus on hone games. It’s the only way we’re getting points now. These jokers can’t play away from home anymore, it’s been beaten out of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back