Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did many think we would win tonight? I suspect no. So the result, although a shocking performance, was to be expected. In the bigger picture nothing has changed given zero points were expected from that game. Still in the fight and I for one still think we will stay up….just. However, if we do manage to stay up major surgery is required as this situation can not be allowed to happen again
That's the thing. Stay up is one thing but another season of this, well, in the words of Theo Paphitis, I'm out.

The Pope would lose patience with this club.

Not only shameful but we managed to go below burnley and brentford goal agg. Worth a point that.
As bad as anything tonight. For a team 1 point above the drop you at least expect a bit of fight.
We've assembled a load of over payed gutless pampered mercenaries.
4th from bottom in the league.
Bottom of the table for away points.
No character. No pride. No fight. Nothing. Zilch.

Yep. It’s more annoying we were shafted against City in what was a decent performance.

We just can’t have Keane booting it in his net every game. Take him out and we pick up a couple of extra points this season no question.

We have to beat Wolves it’s as simple as that now.
Agree. It is amazing how they can keep Man City, one of the best teams in the world, down to one goal (Keane again) and then look like they will concede at will against Spurs. So inconsistent it is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back