Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the front foot high pressing will work at home with the Goodison crowd but away from home Lampard seems to be struggling.

Never hated an Everton team more than this one and i just pray that they don't get what they thoroughly want and deserve as in relegation.

They deserve it but we the supporters definitely don't, at least not by these horrible charlatans anyway.

As bad as Burnley are, they have at least got some fight in them. Honestly can't see where we are going to get points from to stay up. We are absolutely shocking, the team is full of cowards, happy to take a wage with out putting the effort in.

Our last 5 games of the season 4 of them are Leicester, arsenal, them lot, Chelsea. Wow were in trouble

Did many think we would win tonight? I suspect no. So the result, although a shocking performance, was to be expected. In the bigger picture nothing has changed given zero points were expected from that game. Still in the fight and I for one still think we will stay up….just. However, if we do manage to stay up major surgery is required as this situation can not be allowed to happen again

Did many think we would win tonight? I suspect no. So the result, although a shocking performance, was to be expected. In the bigger picture nothing has changed given zero points were expected from that game. Still in the fight and I for one still think we will stay up….just. However, if we do manage to stay up major surgery is required as this situation can not be allowed to happen again
Goal difference has taken a beating after Burnley bringing theirs below us at the weekend. That could be the difference come May

Yep. It’s more annoying we were shafted against City in what was a decent performance.

We just can’t have Keane booting it in his net every game. Take him out and we pick up a couple of extra points this season no question.

We have to beat Wolves it’s as simple as that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back