Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 158897

As it stands. No pressure, like. Talking of Wolves, I went to an away with them when they were fighting relegation during the Mick McCarthy years. 0-0 and they scrapped and battled. They were plop, but their fans got behind them all the way. Cheered every tackle and hoofed clearance. That's what we need to continue at Goodison until were safe.
For 3 weeks now people have been posting this when Burnley kick off.
This was never 'as it stands' though was it? No points get handed out until a game ends.
Burnley have never, at any point had 22 points. :rolleyes:

The only thing i am interested in now is creating and maintaining a gap between us, Burnley, Watford and Norwich. Couldn't care less about any other team unless it changes and one of them replaces one of those 3 below us. Finishing 17th, 16th or 15th is all moot now, there is nothing that can change this being one of the most disgraceful seasons and Everton teams in a couple of decades.

41zega0gfqL._AC_.jpg

how are they irrelevent? they are one of the ones that are in a scrap with us, and another win is taking them clear towards safety, a draw or even a burnley win would have kept more teams in danger.

I explained why in the half of the post. They are not in the bottom 3. Burnley are all that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back