Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done everyone.

Moshiri… for being ultimately responsible for the absolute ertha kitt show.

Kenwright… for selling out to the absolute head case.

Brands… for not being man enough and walking away

Ronkoe & The School Teacher… for wasting literally £100m’s

FWS… for killing the club from the inside

Lampard… for putting out that dismal team today in a must win game

The players… for having no heart, desire or will to win

No character, no fight, no quality, no hope.

We have no leadership on or off the pitch. We have rallying cries by somebody who is, sadly, intimately part of the problem, and interviews on the day of the match with a young player who is, basically, the only acceptable face of the playing staff and being used to front for the failures who are supposedly more senior. On the bench, we have a novice manager utterly out of his depth. In the stands, an absentee owner and a chairman who baldly states that "we had good times."

There is no glimmer of hope for this group of players. They will be beaten at Burnley and Watford to confirm that whatever about any quality we might think some of them have, none of them have guts or the will to fight.

There was never a better time after the results have gone for us for days to start that run, yet we played again as though we played Thursday night and not Wolves, said it for a long time we needed to be far away from bottom 3 by April or we are in trouble, we dont seem to even want to stay up

Heart has sank. I'm hoping we can stay up but it's hitting me that we are more likely to go down. Given the money we've spent we can't let it happen. Will be Sunderland 2.0

Thankfully I'm having a baby next month, so have something else far more important to focus on.

I've given Dad my season ticket as I live too far away to travel up.

I've completely checked out now. It's not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back