Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even the 90’s were this bad. I’ve never felt as sickening as I do now and I’ve seen some truly tragic Everton teams over the years. Just empty…. Lost.

Johnson, Kenwright, and now Moshiri have all played Jenga with this club for 3 decades and it’s fallen. Unrecognizable club we have now.

14 of our 22 points came in the first 5 games of this season. Speechless.

No characters, no leaders, very little talent.

I have to concede that we are hot favourites to go down.

Watford and Burnley have fight in them...even Norwich show more fight.

I cant see a way out of this atm.

Maybe an unlikely bounce back win against Newcastle sparks something, but the club on the field mirrors the club off the pitch and we look like a football club that really has no right operating in the top flight of English football.

We don't have it in us, look at watford going to Southampton and grinding out a win when we went and got battered
We have lost 2-5 at home to watford
1-0 to brentford
2-1 to NORWHICH
3-1 to Newcastle
We still have to play Burnley and Watford away from home after the barcodes on Thursday
And there are still people on here who think we're not going down. Unreal

Prepared now for it. The club should be planning for it also (highly doubt it the incompetent morons). I think a decision needs to be made on Lampard also. If he’s the man they want long term then fine give him next season to get us back up. If there’s doubt about that then get rid and roll the dice on someone, no idea who, to try and keep us up. Can’t see Lampard setting us up to scrap for points. The evidence is already clear on that.

No characters, no leaders, very little talent.

I have to concede that we are hot favourites to go down.

Watford and Burnley have fight in them...even Norwich show more fight.

I cant see a way out of this atm.

Maybe an unlikely bounce back win against Newcastle sparks something, but the club on the field mirrors the club off the pitch and we look like a football club that really has no right operating in the top flight of English football.
Coming from the monumental clown who back when Benitez was in charge said there was no chance we’d get relegated.

Jog on you donkey raping [Poor language removed] eater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back