Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still won’t go down. The other teams are still worse than us, I believe.

Looks like the ineptitude of the others down there are going to keep us up this season but we need to improve in the summer so this doesn't happen again.

That being said we can't afford to lose to Burnley and Watford.

Not even the 90’s were this bad. I’ve never felt as sickening as I do now and I’ve seen some truly tragic Everton teams over the years. Just empty…. Lost.

Johnson, Kenwright, and now Moshiri have all played Jenga with this club for 3 decades and it’s fallen. Unrecognizable club we have now.

14 of our 22 points came in the first 5 games of this season. Speechless.

The 90s, we had players not good enough but at least had a work ethic , some effort. This lot, no. Technically superior yes however they have no heart at all.

Part of this I suspect is they have too many sycophants on social media and in person telling them how great they are constantly when the reality is another matter.

At least we'll have time to mentally prepare for this and it won't be a shock on the last day.

I am desperately looking for positives and as someone who barely survived and didn’t function in the week leading up to Wimbledon that is a very big positive.

Coming from the monumental clown who back when Benitez was in charge said there was no chance we’d get relegated.

Jog on you donkey raping [Poor language removed] eater.

Not bad that last line

What word did you use that was filtered mate… good back up comment when I’m next at the in laws

Cheers in advance

I think we're heading to a last 2-3 or 4 games to ensure survival. If we do it'll be a miracle. Because the
team just don't have it in them. Today was really poor, despite it being only 1-nil, it was BAD.

I can't believe what I have just witnessed. Utterly dreadful. Literally nothing to be positive about.

We go again, but it is so so difficult to see a way back from here.

On reflection, the cancelled games over Christmas seem to have hit us really hard because whilst other teams were maintaining their fitness by playing, ours clearly weren't. Our lack of energy is just so telling. Injuries haven't helped, but we are so off the pace it is mind boggling.

If I was Frank, I would be doing bleep tests on all of the players in the squad (including the U23s) and the literally picking the fittest players in each position.

But my god, these are dark dark times....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back