Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only way we are staying up is if Uncle Uzzie starts bribing the opposition.

Lets just pray he has no difficulty shifting his billions from one off shore to another.

Hope nothing geopolitical complicates our cunning plan.

Its over. Today was the day that it happened in all but name. The vermin who run the club and the worthless scum on the pitch objectively deserve relegation. I'm absolutely broken to see my Grandads beloved Everton like this but its the reality. Decades worth of gross mismanagement and pathetic lowering of standards to the point of them being none existent have lead us to this. Kenwright and Moshiri need running out of our club along with all the little parasites they've brought with them. The scum have utterly ruined what was once a great football club.

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance
Fully on to acceptance already which is impressive I think considering we have loads of games left.

It would take a miracle to get out of it. Take that first 4/5games of the season out and we’d be done for already.

We aren’t even getting close to points…either getting smashed away from home or the leeds game aside being thoroughly outplayed/comfortably beaten for months on end at home

Can’t see a way back after this.

Lampard got the tactics wrong again Unfortunately which is very concerning as it’s a continuing trend.

Games in hand mean noting if the players can’t pick themselves up and dig in. Standing off when they need to get at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back