Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve said this before, but why are we upset about getting relegated?? our “good” season is fighting for 8th. We need a shake up and going down would start it. Tired of the “big 6 league”

Its over. Today was the day that it happened in all but name. The vermin who run the club and the worthless scum on the pitch objectively deserve relegation. I'm absolutely broken to see my Grandads beloved Everton like this but its the reality. Decades worth of gross mismanagement and pathetic lowering of standards to the point of them being none existent have lead us to this. Kenwright and Moshiri need running out of our club along with all the little parasites they've brought with them. The scum have utterly ruined what was once a great football club.
We won't go down mate, we will somehow do just enough to stay up. Frank wasn't my choice and he hasn't done anything yet to think I was wrong but he is here now. We have a shed full of dead wood, we need a Big Chopper in the next few windows..

I try to stay positive but I really think that's it now. Wolves was a must win game which true to form, our brave boys totally failed to do.

Maybe a season in the championship will be some kind of reset. Get rid of all the deadwood and wasters that let us down every week and build a young, hungry side with a defined style of play.

If it happens and we do go down, I'm happy to give Frank a chance to bring us back up; the damage to the club was done a long time before he came along. This is the result of I forget how many managers, how many playing styles and how many useless players over a prolonged period.

Safe to finally say we are going down? People thinking 3 points were going to happen against a decent wolves team was pie in the sky stuff. Zero points again against Newcastle and that’s us down for sure.

How can we get results with that sort of effort? I don't know where we go from here.

We have players who are never fit, players crying off sick, players who aren't arsed, players who care but are crap, and players who don't care and are crap.

I don't see how this gets turned around. I don't see any solutions.

Today was a a disgraceful performance at home to a crap side, and we never laid a glove on them. These players are a disgrace. They make me feel anger that I really shouldn't, and don't want to feel. It's not healthy, and I don't need this.

2 wins from 21. It really isn’t going to end well is it. Think Iv accepted it now and it’s. A bonus if we stay up.

I’m not wasting anymore energy on it. They have ruined enough weekends this year.

Truly abysmal.

I think if we do go down I’ll be done with Football for a while. Need a break. The last 5 years have been draining.
Same. It’s not enjoyable at all. It it wasn’t for the financial ruin the club would face then a part of me would have no problem in getting relegated if it meant we could get rid of 90% of these overpaid rubbish and starting afresh.

I’ve said this before, but why are we upset about getting relegated?? our “good” season is fighting for 8th. We need a shake up and going down would start it. Tired of the “big 6 league”
Agreed and I like your positivity

Just don't want to be relegated though

Safe to finally say we are going down? People thinking 3 points were going to happen against a decent wolves team was pie in the sky stuff. Zero points again against Newcastle and that’s us down for sure.

It’s 2 out of 3 of us Burnley Watford. Watford look to have had a bounce.

Our only hope is that we get one at some point but can’t see it.

We won't go down mate, we will somehow do just enough to stay up. Frank wasn't my choice and he hasn't done anything yet to think I was wrong but he is here now. We have a shed full of dead wood, we need a Big Chopper in the next few windows..
I don't see it mate. Where are the wins coming from? I see nothing in this team. They're playing like they know that they're already down. I'm praying that you're right though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back