Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we get results with that sort of effort? I don't know where we go from here.

We have players who are never fit, players crying off sick, players who aren't arsed, players who care but are crap, and players who don't care and are crap.

I don't see how this gets turned around. I don't see any solutions.

Today was a a disgraceful performance at home to a crap side, and we never laid a glove on them. These players are a disgrace. They make me feel anger that I really shouldn't, and don't want to feel. It's not healthy, and I don't need this.
Makes it worse for me that it was off the back of a 5v0 hammering - felt like fans in the stadium weren’t even angry at then end, just an acceptance.

We won't go down mate, we will somehow do just enough to stay up. Frank wasn't my choice and he hasn't done anything yet to think I was wrong but he is here now. We have a shed full of dead wood, we need a Big Chopper in the next few windows..
You're utterly deluded if you think we won't go down. We're being comfortably outplayed every week.

How can we get results with that sort of effort? I don't know where we go from here.

We have players who are never fit, players crying off sick, players who aren't arsed, players who care but are crap, and players who don't care and are crap.

I don't see how this gets turned around. I don't see any solutions.

Today was a a disgraceful performance at home to a crap side, and we never laid a glove on them. These players are a disgrace. They make me feel anger that I really shouldn't, and don't want to feel. It's not healthy, and I don't need this.

Absolutely this. I absolutely despise fellas I’ve never met and never will meet.

Ultimately, we are carrying too many bad players for a Premier League side so if we go down so be it. We have no transfer budget due to FFP so if we somehow stay up we won't be much better next season.

Not going to lie, there is a small part of me that thinks getting it out of the way and rebuilding this sorry team in the championship than going through another relegation battle next year. Watching this, the stress of worrying about other results, is just grim and depressing.

We didn’t get a bounce after firing Benitez out of a cannon we aren’t getting one now. Our brave lion hearts have given up.

Yep that’s the sad truth.

Just disappointing seeing the likes of DvB Mykolenko and Alli slot straight into the squads rotten culture of just sloppiness and not even trying. The difference in DvB v Leeds and the one today is unbelievable.

Looking at our remaining fixtures, & based on our recent performances, I really can't see where the points are coming from that'll keep us up. I still have a horrible feeling that Burnley will scrape home come the end of the season.

it's just insane to me that players like Keane, Kenny , Holgate , are still major components of this team

Marco Silva figured out they were useless back in 2018 but they're still here ! and more prominent than ever!

throw in Davies (pre injury) and Old Man Coleman that's half a team of players who've been largely crap since 2017 and are still part of the squad

just terrible

We're down to needing wins in the away six-pointers. We have one away win all season...in the first away game.

These do not look like good odds. The only way out of this mess is if the players figure out where the opposing net is, and how to put the ball into it. Stranger things have happened, but the evidence suggests it's not likely.

They didn’t let’s be honest, if they did we’d have finished higher in the table. He had zero interest in pushing us for Europe, he sleptwalked the team to that finish

No idea why you are talking of Europe. We never looked like slipping back down the table. Thats all am interested in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back