Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't even compete let alone win a game we have no clue.... Lampard was always the wrong choice. He talks a good game but we have not improved one bit if anything we are worse. Players have no passion no heart no clue I can't bare to even watch us at the moment we roll over for every team. We are destined for the Championship unfortunately and if we go there it's bye bye Everton I will guarantee we don't have relegation clauses in contracts to reduce wages the board are not that bright we will end up like Sunderland

The obvious is staring us in the face. 2 wins in 19 league games says it all. There are so many to blame for the position we are in. But we need to look no further than the hierarchy of the club. Bad decision after bad decision. 500m wasted in the transfer market by managers and DOFs, who weren’t up to the task, leaves us with a team devoid of talent and leaders. Due to our precarious FFP position, relegation could be the final nail in the coffin as we could be staring a points deduction in the process. Sad sad times to be an Everton supporter.

Can’t see a way back after this.

Lampard got the tactics wrong again Unfortunately which is very concerning as it’s a continuing trend.

Games in hand mean noting if the players can’t pick themselves up and dig in. Standing off when they need to get at them.
Gutless, passionless cowards. Sickening

I like the man but was always gonna be a gamble. But he can't go into games expecting it to be positive, front foot, wanting players to show quality...cos we're.not that

Would still keep him in the championship.

2 wins from 21. It really isn’t going to end well is it. Think Iv accepted it now and it’s. A bonus if we stay up.

I’m not wasting anymore energy on it. They have ruined enough weekends this year.

Truly abysmal.

I think if we do go down I’ll be done with Football for a while. Need a break. The last 5 years have been draining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back