Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selling Digne to end up playing Kenny left back is suicidal. No other team around us would have made such a stupid decision. The hiring a manager on deadline day, you deserve everything coming your way when you make such brain dead decisions.
More to it Imo, we had to sell a player for FFP issues, I think the new signing could be off set over time. I don’t believe it was just the Benitez row, it think one of our more gal players had to go, imo the Benitez row was a smoke scree, I don’t believe all I read.

Yes he would, Jesus it’s like people forget how bad the games were under his caretakership outside of the Chelsea game
? He didn’t lose a home in normal time, only lost on pens in the cup to Leicester. I think that was a bit better than franks doing, also weren’t the others v Man Utd and Arsena.

2 wins from 21. It really isn’t going to end well is it. Think Iv accepted it now and it’s. A bonus if we stay up.

I’m not wasting anymore energy on it. They have ruined enough weekends this year.

Truly abysmal.

I think if we do go down I’ll be done with Football for a while. Need a break. The last 5 years have been draining.

Feel this too.

Its been rapidly gathering pace since the introduction of VAR and relegation will be the last straw for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back