Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were 2-0 down v Leicester and only pulled it back cos they switched off thinking, rightly, it was done. United should have buried us, Arsenal with Ancelotti watching was woeful
Your talking rubbish he did ok without being brilliant, the name you mentioned is when things really went downhill ANCELOTTI hiring him had lead to this, hire someone like him he was big money and big backing we delivered and them FFP hurt us, he left and we are where we are. Benitez couldn’t spend and couldn’t do anything with the squad and it looks like Frank is going the same way. I’d have Dunc in charge in an instant.

EEE05949-3289-4018-804C-B5660D48F5A5.webp

The Arsenal win was down to their awful finishing as well remember.

The club is dying and not even putting up a fight.

Thoroughly deserved relagation if it happens.
I’ve just said similar in the pub. Based on that form and how we’re playing, we would deservedly go down. We’re the worst team in the league.

On paper, we shouldn’t be anywhere near this position, yet all the facts don’t lie. Comments from Holgate and co. show their head is in the sand.

I came to terms with relegation around Christmas time - although I knew something wasn't quite right as far back as October '21 after the Watford debacle. I can vividly recall Wimbledon '94/Coventry '98, and I never want to go through that mental anguish again. I don't watch TV or read the paper so it's unlikely I will experience any of the media ridicule once relegation is confirmed. The club is a mess from top-to-bottom, and I gain zero joy from following football. I do, however, feel sorry for the youngsters who support us - because that was me during Wimbledon '94. They deserve better.
We need a totally clear out with the squad, unfortunately relegation might be the only way that will happen. Hope not though.

If we don't beat Newcastle and Watford then I think we're cooked. Our players are just disgusting, there's not a positive thing I could say about any of them, just a rotten mixture of has beens and never will bes who aren't even characters you can get behind, their pathetic attitude matches their pathetic talent.

The fans don't deserve this, and neither does Lampard, but everyone else at the club does. The god awful board, putrid managers we've employed season after season, horrendous playing squad - none of them deserve to call themselves a Premier League outfit.

We won't. We'll get 1 point max

I’ve just said similar in the pub. Based on that form and how we’re playing, we would deservedly go down. We’re the worst team in the league.

On paper, we shouldn’t be anywhere near this position, yet all the facts don’t lie. Comments from Holgate and co. show their head is in the sand.
I’m not sure anymore. In terms of midfield and forwards we’re average and our defenders are god awful, apart from Mina who is never fit. I think we are just about where we deserve to be.

If it wasn’t for the fumes of the Ancelotti regime, this squad would be rivalling Derby County as the worst side in the history of the Prem.

The only positive is that we get rid of most of the squad in the summer. I don't like even some of our so-called better players (we know who they are) and I can't wait until they leave goodison for the last time. As someone said before, this club needs a massive reset, both on and off the pitch.

Farewell to you useless, brain dead, sloth-like myths. You only have 12 games left to dishonour the royal blue shirt. Good riddance to the lot of you.

Your talking rubbish he did ok without being brilliant, the name you mentioned is when things really went downhill ANCELOTTI hiring him had lead to this, hire someone like him he was big money and big backing we delivered and them FFP hurt us, he left and we are where we are. Benitez couldn’t spend and couldn’t do anything with the squad and it looks like Frank is going the same way. I’d have Dunc in charge in an instant.
I’m talking rubbish when your wanting someone with 5 games and zero other coaching experience to manage a squad of cowards? Give over, what, other than him being a former player and loving the club, gives you the impression that he would do anything better with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back