Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was optimistic with the home games but that that performance hit it home today.

I was only surprised that it took them so long to score.
I know was the humiliation of the spurs game( where to be honest if they went for it properly would have been 7 or 8) not enough for them all to come out angry and prove a point today!!!! They’ve really got on my tits today with that performance

Shows how good Ancelotti was tbh. Took over a team near the bottom and had them comfortably top half.
As soon as his methods wore off in September we’ve been the worst side in any division.

About to win a clean sweep of league titles in all the top 5 leagues and won 3 Champions Leagues as well. One of the best managers of all time.

We were within reach of a top 4 place with 4 or 5 games left.

You need to score goals to win games, which means having shots on target for starters! Unless we’re relying on teams scoring own goals for us.
I think today is the day that the inevitable has finally hit home.
Hopefully most of these lot will be gone in the summer, cos they’d be eaten alive
In the championship.

We need to go with three central midfields as we have no control over the ball. Losing Kenny may not be a bad thing as it forces us to change.

We are a team who no longer has any idea how to win a game of football. At a time when we desperately need wins that added pressure is a stake into the heart of these so called players.

Appointing pig man, letting him destroy us, taking too long to sack him and then appointing someone without the skill set to get us out of trouble, is simply a collection of the worst decisions a football club has ever made. And we are going to pay for it big time.

The players are useless and deserve all the abuse they will get. All the board members need to be dragged out of goodison and made to do a walk of shame whilst being pelted with whatever items to hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back