Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, we will beat Newcastle on Thursday. I mean it's one of our games in hand and quite a few posters on here seem to think they are like points. I will be amazed if this shower stay up.

I’m resigned to relegation now. It’s a bit like being in a rubber dinghy in the middle of the Atlantic with a slow puncture. You know your stuffed, it is just a matter of time. I would be amazed if this team won another game this season. Been watching Everton since the 70’s and this is certainly the worst ‘team’ I have witnessed. Truly shocking
I know what you mean! At the moment this is like a vile torture method, would rather it just be over and done with..
Really hope some of you come back in may quoting my posts as being over the top, but I can’t see that happening

I was banking on these two home games. I don't know where we go from here. If we don't win the next game then I see little hope.

And I don't see anything to suggest these players have the gut to win on Thursday. I saw a bunch who couldn't care less.
I’d take a point against Newcastle right now

I know what you mean! At the moment this is like a vile torture method, would rather it just be over and done with..
Really hope some of you come back in may quoting my posts as being over the top, but I can’t see that happening
Tbh the championship is way more entertaining than the premiership.

Instead he handed him more power which resulted in us selling digne and buying 2 fullbacks and a winger who have barely started for us.

It’s mind boggling

Do you not think that Benitez, given our financial predicament, was under instruction to get rid of Digne & add more depth to a problematic position? A top earner & one of the few we could get decent money for?

If it happens we'll be ruined. Hardly any of the players have clauses to reduce their wages, none of them have anything about them to get promoted.

Do you not think that Benitez, given our financial predicament, was under instruction to get rid of Digne & add more depth to a problematic position? A top earner & one of the few we could get decent money for?
No, Benitez fell out with Digne because he’s fat oaf who constantly goes into clubs and picks a fight with a player. The man tried to tell Christiano Ronaldo how to lose a marker at Madrid. An ego maniac.

And he’s already bombed Digne out in December, calling him out in the press

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back