Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
some reason I just can’t see us going down, only real reason is because we are Everton, Im clinging on to the law of averages theory that an unexpected win will pop up and we will get a few more and survive, if I give up all hope what’s the point of following football. If we go down we will all be here next season, just let’s hope we survive.

hold me close

some reason I just can’t see us going down, only real reason is because we are Everton, Im clinging on to the law of averages theory that an unexpected win will pop up and we will get a few more and survive, if I give up all hope what’s the point of following football. If we go down we will all be here next season, just let’s hope we survive.

We've typically done better this season against the "bigger" sides.

The worry is Frankel seems unable to organise an already poor defence.

Does anyone know why the 27 year club went into hiding? So strange how they just gave up when Lampard was appointed. We need action.

We won't stay up because we are everton. Out chance is that other teams are poor as well.
Right now it does not look good . But the teams below us are terrible as well

Simple question - are Everton going into administration/liquidation if we go down?

If the answer is no then stop crying and acting like the world is falling apart just because we've experienced something most sides outside the top 6 have/will do.

Its crap but its one of those and we'll go again.
The simple answer is …nobody knows. You don’t know, I don’t know.

But the ingredients are all there…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back