Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how relegation impacts a Premier Leagues fan sites websites traffic and ad revenue?

Asking for a friend.

*starts looking for a downsized server.
Sadly, it's a fair question. Foreign fans who will no longer be able to see a game on TV will become disengaged. It's likely that some domestic fans will lose interest too.

Hopefully you'll be ok

Latter records
Carlo Ancelotti: 2 wins in 10
Rafael Benitez: 1 win in 14
Frank Lampard: 2 wins in 9

The actual problem goes beyond which manager is rearranging the deck chairs on the the titanic. The problem is Everton football club. The problem is the players. The problem is everyone who has assembled the players and wasted nearly 600 million on players. The complete and utter mismanagement from the top down. The root of the rot is Farhad Moshiri and Bill Kenwright.

Did I say I wasn't worried. It is still in our hands to stay up. But wetting my knickers and posting about it here every half hour won't help anyone will it . And as i posted last night. It's football.
You are entitled to feel how you like pal as am I. It is always in our hands but have you seen anything to suggest we have confidence? The players need to give me hope by getting a frigging result or two!!!! I am despondent because I see no hope. I haven't posted in two days.

Last edited:
Latter records
Carlo Ancelotti: 2 wins in 10
Rafael Benitez: 1 win in 14
Frank Lampard: 2 wins in 9

The actual problem goes beyond which manager is rearranging the deck chairs on the the titanic. The problem is Everton football club. The problem is the players. The problem is everyone who has assembled the players and wasted nearly 600 million on players. The complete and utter mismanagement from the top down. The root of the rot is Farhad Moshiri and Bill Kenwright.

So what you're saying is the rot started with Ancelotti and thankfully Benitez got us some early results and it's a shame Lampard hasn't been able to give us a new manager bounce?

/runs.

So what you're saying is the rot started with Ancelotti and thankfully Benitez got us some early results and it's a shame Lampard hasn't been able to give us a new manager bounce?

/runs.
Yes but I am also saying the issues are deeper than who is in charge because three managers two of world wide reputation couldn't get a tune out of this team because the issues are endemic. It stems from who runs the club and who has mismanaged us into this position over six years. We are like a drunken lottery winner who pissed our winnings up the wall. Five or six people with their fingers in the sweet jar buying their own players with little regard for their mentality and how they would fit together. We have needed a right back for nearly four years we buy one and he isn't ready he doesn't play, we sell two of our main creators and replace with a man not fit enough to start. We are run like a 1980s corner shop in a league of worldwide brands. The culture of malaise and continual mismanagement from the top down is why we are where we are.

I'd have some sympathy for people running fan-based social media channels, and trying to make an actual living off such.

Relegation would surely impact them, its a given that a portion of the fanbase will at least temporarily decide to disengage, and other younger fans opting to support another team. With the resulting impact on viewing figures, subscribers etc, and the fall-off in ad revenue, patreon, sponsorship etc.

And you already responded to that post .
Mate keep posting negative stuff and let it drive you mad if you like. It's a game of football..if that is all the worries you have then you are in a good place.
It's far from the only thing of course there are bigger issues in life, but it still hurts and I am allowed to vent.

Nobody can deny its looking pretty bleak at the moment. Realist that I am, I've started planning for life outside the Prem.
Last night I was wondering if I could cancel my renewal for my season ticket.
Truth is, what kind of fan would that make me?
This season, the team doesn't deserve us. Next season if we hope to come back first time of asking, the much altered squad will need all of that support and more!
That's true. We'd sell our best players and just cut some of the dross, and likely play a lot more of the kids. Everton will need our full support next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back