Return of Moyes atmosphere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it will be a tad embarrassing singing stuck with moyes from the start of the game, and man utd score. Lets score first and them make a complete mockery of the melt.

Nev was just as much of a problem as Moyes towards the end, talking us down and being garbage in midfield. I liked him until he became Moyes' teachers pet.

After his comments regarding selling players to him, I hope he is humiliated.

He did a good job at the time for us, but he wasn't gracious in leaving.

Give him hell.

Couldn't agree more mate. Will just add that i hope Barkley has a absolute barnstormer vs them and shows Moyes up for the pathetic way he underrated him

Why make such a thing of Moyes return? He served us as well as we did he but.....we have moved on. Record high points haul for Everton in PL history even if we lose our last 5 games (Moyes did have eleven attempts versus Martinez sole attempt). Record LOW points haul for Man U in PL history even if they win all of their last 4 games! (To be completely fair SAF had 26 attempts at this record whereas David Moyes has had only THIS season!!!! Instant Karma?????

I'll defend his time here to the end, but since he left he's been very undignified and deserves everything coming his way.

No bothered much about Moyes's reception although probably best if we save the "stuck with Moyes" chants until the final whistle as it would be so Everton to sing that just before a Mata hat-trick. Ignoring him completely would probably show we have moved onto better things than abuse as you have to care about something to hate it.

However hope that if Fellaini plays he gets a good reception and a rendition of his song - he handled his leaving with class and getting 27.5 m for him was great business.

I honestly hope it is toxic.. the whole atmosphere thing can do one unless we are embarrassing them on the scoreline! Sheer noise and aggression is needed... An absolute bear-pit & toxic Goodison is required. This isn't for Moyes either... for every journo, red & basically anyone who ever thought they were above this club, to be shown these are fans you do not fcuk with!

Put down Everton, it will come back to bite you! COME ON EVERTON!!!!

Hope we don't make it all about Moyes. Yes give him stick and show him why not to mess with Evertonians but also sing for Martinez and Everton and show everyone that the school of science is officially open once more and and that we're not going anywhere!

Yeah too right mate, this is the one, let moyes know how much we love the bones of Roberto, i'd love us to sing Alez oh for the whole game

No bothered much about Moyes's reception although probably best if we save the "stuck with Moyes" chants until the final whistle as it would be so Everton to sing that just before a Mata hat-trick. Ignoring him completely would probably show we have moved onto better things than abuse as you have to care about something to hate it.

However hope that if Fellaini plays he gets a good reception and a rendition of his song - he handled his leaving with class and getting 27.5 m for him was great business.

F*** that. And tbh, I'm going to be singing as it kicks off, couldn't give a shiny shoyt, even if they beat us, which I highly highly doubt, as we're so good at home, I'll still sing, we're above them, and above him. He's treated us like absolute filth since leaving,the 27m bid for both Baines and Fellaini was embarassing since he paid 0.5m more for one of them, "they should let the players move on to bigger clubs" statement was ridiculous, and Lets be honest , he had sorted the move to man u when he was being asked about his contract and saying "we'll see where we are at the end of the season" SNIDE. He doesnt deserve anything, yeah he could have moved on, got praise for what he did and been loved by us but he never, he had to act like a top class b'llend didnt he! F*** HIM and F*** Man U!!

F*** that. And tbh, I'm going to be singing as it kicks off, couldn't give a shiny shoyt, even if they beat us, which I highly highly doubt, as we're so good at home, I'll still sing, we're above them, and above him. He's treated us like absolute filth since leaving,the 27m bid for both Baines and Fellaini was embarassing since he paid 0.5m more for one of them, "they should let the players move on to bigger clubs" statement was ridiculous, and Lets be honest , he had sorted the move to man u when he was being asked about his contract and saying "we'll see where we are at the end of the season" SNIDE. He doesnt deserve anything, yeah he could have moved on, got praise for what he did and been loved by us but he never, he had to act like a top class b'llend didnt he! F*** HIM and F*** Man U!!

Honestly mate... been gearing up for this since summer last year!! If 35,000 blues go in with this mentality next sunday I fear for the damage we will even do to ourselves battering them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back