• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Richarlison at Spurs

Not sure he’s recovered from any injury he played through for us. Looks a lot less sharp and he’s playing within himself a bit.
Honestly think his confidence is through the floor and he doesn't actually get that much good service.

Madison put a few out for him today he should have done better with but Son looks like he hates playing with him.

He's also far better coming off the wing and I always thought that. Just not good enough as a 9 with his runs, holding up the ball, or his finishing. Play him off the wing and he sneaks in or has less men to get past and he can make stuff happen.

That's what Son does well too though so no wonder he can't stand Richie.

Always thought it was a poor move for him. He will win as much with Spurs as he would have won here.

If he does actually kick on Levy will make it nigh on impossible to move to a top side in this country.

He'd have been better going to Spain or Italy, but I imagine the fee would have been a problem for the sides that would want him.

Always thought it was a poor move for him. He will win as much with Spurs as he would have won here.

If he does actually kick on Levy will make it nigh on impossible to move to a top side in this country.

He'd have been better going to Spain or Italy, but I imagine the fee would have been a problem for the sides that would want him.
He’d be a bit crap there too. Just not a CL level player.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back