• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Richarlison at Spurs

You don't think Kane who scores 20 goals regularly could provide the missing component for man united? He is also capable on the ball and can actually create chances/assists. He's very rooney like where he can play further away from goal and be an asset
This is the bonus Kane brings you. I’ve never seen Richie as a team player, as much as I like him.

Funny how people still think Harry Kane is a one season wonder. Has constantly had to prove himself. Think he just doesn’t fit what people think a footballer looks like or something.

Has an amazing knack of always seeming to get his shots on target despite difficult angles. One of the best forwards I’ve seen.

8 Seasons and counting "he's a one season wonder that lad Mark my words"

Funny how people still think Harry Kane is a one season wonder. Has constantly had to prove himself. Think he just doesn’t fit what people think a footballer looks like or something.

Has an amazing knack of always seeming to get his shots on target despite difficult angles. One of the best forwards I’ve seen.
Who exactly thinks that? Pretty much everywhere Kane is regarded as one of the top strikers in the world…There’s always a few bozos around, but by and large he’s seen as world class or close to it.

richarlison-flare.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back