• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Richarlison at Spurs

I'd think Spurs can hold out for way more than 100m
How many years does Kane have left as a top forward? Not many, I'd wager. I wouldn't want everton near him unless it was in the 20m range. I think he will continue to age gracefully as his game doesn't rely upon pace, but he's been kicked a lot over the years and I'd expect his age to begin to show soon. That's 100m plus wages you are talking there, with nothing back for it after.

How many years does Kane have left as a top forward? Not many, I'd wager. I wouldn't want everton near him unless it was in the 20m range. I think he will continue to age gracefully as his game doesn't rely upon pace, but he's been kicked a lot over the years and I'd expect his age to begin to show soon. That's 100m plus wages you are talking there, with nothing back for it after.

20m for Kane???????

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Wtf?

I get it, not a popular opinion, but I'll note that that Noone told me how many years he has left.

No one responded because it was laughable

Whoever gets him gets 3-4 seasons still, 20+ goals a season which of course will increase a teams chance of winning trophies. So if he goes to a top team like a Munich or City, he wins trophies, helps the team win trophies and in turn that's a great purchase

No one responded because it was laughable

Whoever gets him gets 3-4 seasons still, 20+ goals a season which of course will increase a teams chance of winning trophies. So if he goes to a top team like a Munich or City, he wins trophies, helps the team win trophies and in turn that's a great purchase

If he went to United then I think they could honestly win the League with him, even with City and Arsenal being so good currently

He'd make that sort of impact

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back