• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Richarlison at Spurs

No one responded because it was laughable

Whoever gets him gets 3-4 seasons still, 20+ goals a season which of course will increase a teams chance of winning trophies. So if he goes to a top team like a Munich or City, he wins trophies, helps the team win trophies and in turn that's a great purchase
Are you sure? I'm not sure.

I think he would be a perfect fit for united but as levy is a petty Arse I don't think he'd sell to a premier league club of he's going it's probably real or bayern in my opinion
United are trying to win things no?

The real striker to spend big on right now is Osimhen and he's honestly such a perfect fit for United.

United are trying to win things no?

The real striker to spend big on right now is Osimhen and he's honestly such a perfect fit for United.
Talking about Kane I know it's misleading because we're on the richie thread lol, osimhen is not leaving Napoli unless it's an astronomical fee. Richie Isn't as mediocre as you believe

Talking about Kane I know it's misleading because we're on the richie thread lol, osimhen is not leaving Napoli unless it's an astronomical fee. Richie Isn't as mediocre as you believe
Oh no I'm talking about Kane too.

Richarlison has a couple of Brazil honors at least.

You don't think Kane who scores 20 goals regularly could provide the missing component for man united? He is also capable on the ball and can actually create chances/assists. He's very rooney like where he can play further away from goal and be an asset

This is the worst logic I’ve ever seen, Nicolas Otamendi has Argentina honours, would you have him over John Stones?
Of course.

Nah I wouldn't actually take Richarlison over Kane but I do question whether you can actually win the big matches with Kane. Bayern are probably still going to win the league with him and it'll be a great achievement for him.

I also don't really see the point for United because he doesn't put them at a level that wins the league or CL and they already can get lucky and win the FA Cup or EL. A lot of money to not progress.

Of course.

Nah I wouldn't actually take Richarlison over Kane but I do question whether you can actually win the big matches with Kane. Bayern are probably still going to win the league with him and it'll be a great achievement for him.

I also don't really see the point for United because he doesn't put them at a level that wins the league or CL and they already can get lucky and win the FA Cup or EL. A lot of money to not progress.

Having Harry Kane gives you a better chance of winning a trophy than not having him, yes.

Funny how people still think Harry Kane is a one season wonder. Has constantly had to prove himself. Think he just doesn’t fit what people think a footballer looks like or something.

Has an amazing knack of always seeming to get his shots on target despite difficult angles. One of the best forwards I’ve seen.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back