• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Richarlison at Spurs

If he dosent want to celebrate thats upto him and i like respect it

He deffo likes us so its not like them empty gesture ones

Miss you baby x
Maybe try sending him a heartfelt, sentimental and mussy message on Valentines Day and see if you tug on the big lugs heart strings that'll coax him into returning?

Worth a shot...

You know what's way more embarrassing then some of our fans applauding Richie for not celebrating scoring against us? Being arsed that some of our fans applauded him not celebrating against us!

seriously lads, if you get embarrassed that easily then you've got way bigger problems going on in your lives and you might want to address them first before concerning yourselves with others.

Love the lad to bits. I was annoyed yesterday when he scored and if I’m honest I did not like the clapping from us fans. What you cannot take away from this lad is his love of playing football no matter who he is playing for. Most players going back to their old clubs on good terms may have just his most of the game. He never. It hurts bad seeing him score against us and not for us.

Not sure what the fuss is about with the clapping, used to be commonplace to clap the opposition if they scored a really good goal out of respect. Richie deserves that and more given he basically kept us up for a few seasons and stopped us having another 12 or so points taken away from us given Master's punishment scale of doom.

It was two really fine finishes, he didn't run off and celebrate, kissing the badge as he did so, which we've had others do to us in the past. He deserves a bit of appreciation and a gentle clap is the right thing to do. I can understand why some won't, fair enough, but I've got zero idea why anyone takes umbrage over others for doing that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back