• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Richarlison at Spurs

I’m expecting mine to be around the £800 mark at the start, with a likely increase further over the next five years. Not so long ago it, it was £495 so a hefty percentage increase.

Now, I fully understand that a) the stadium needs to be paid for, and b) the increases bring the price more in line with many of our peers.

But, I’m sure the club may struggle to justify any increase that borders on it being close to, or actually, doubled in price.
People are idiots - there is always somebody else to happily be made a mug of. The Premier League is now globalised. While our fanbase may be predominately local, the reality is the ticket-buying audience is now global. We will see local fans priced out in the years to come - and the stadium filled succesfully regardless.

Richy is held in high stead by most Evertonians, let those memories rest and appreciate what he did for us.

Even if he was open to a return, the terms which Levy would demand would make it prohibitive for us.

He would do well in one of the continental European leagues. I think he needs another new stat, and fans/club that he can fit with.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back