• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Richarlison at Spurs

I know he was quite flawed as a main striker.

But damn if I don't miss seeing this boy in a blue shirt. One of only a few players in the modern era who really loved the club and fans.
One of the few who we can say gave his all every time he pulled the shirt on. We're simple folk, give us 100% every game and we'll love you forever.
Sadly there ain't many who have recently.

One of the few who we can say gave his all every time he pulled the shirt on. We're simple folk, give us 100% every game and we'll love you forever.

I haven`t loved a player this much since Super Kev.

For some mad reason, we were right for him and he was right for us.

( even if he did trash my mates house, that he was renting off him :lol: )

💙

his philosophy was 'play for the badge on the front of the shirt, the fans sing for the name on the back'. He embodies that phrase.

You could tell by that end of season video in the changing room under Lampard, after Palace, that he was well-liked by the squad too. We need a fistful of good vibes right now around the place.

4446.jpg

Think we should be looking at finding a new and better Richarlison. Especially with his injury issues

But, his attitude and ability on the left instead of McNeil would be fantastic.

Hopefully we can get a loan over the line and re-assess end of sesson.

Think we should be looking at finding a new and better Richarlison. Especially with his injury issues

But, his attitude and ability on the left instead of McNeil would be fantastic.

Hopefully we can get a loan over the line and re-assess end of sesson.
Doesn't seem to matter how poor McNeil is, he will always play under Dyche, and he would play ahead of Richarlison imo

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back