Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching right now. How can you tell by looking at it? Just wondering. Thanks!

You probably can't see it unless the camera goes close in on the pitch like it has done at various infrequent times during the course of the game. It's just did it during the last USA sub. And the close up of brooks, there. It's not a surface I'd want a 30m investment playing on.

DmiT1p9W4AAWqv4.jpg

Got his cap which is great!

Now Bernard and Richarlison in the squad shows Brazilians that the gateway is open.

Replaced Pedro in the squad and given the 9 -- played at centre forward?

Certainly 'on paper' makes sense to see him there and Bernard on the left.

Hoping for another Brazilian to rival the RS attacking threat...

Got his cap which is great!

Now Bernard and Richarlison in the squad shows Brazilians that the gateway is open.

Replaced Pedro in the squad and given the 9 -- played at centre forward?

Certainly 'on paper' makes sense to see him there and Bernard on the left.

Hoping for another Brazilian to rival the RS attacking threat...
Might want to slow your roll a bit. The team in general wasn't great at that point but he certainly didn't look fully comfortable at CF. I'll be interested to see how he gets on next game if he's played there.

Might want to slow your roll a bit. The team in general wasn't great at that point but he certainly didn't look fully comfortable at CF. I'll be interested to see how he gets on next game if he's played there.

Isnt it interesting that he was the CF replacement for Pedro though? Hes played there for Brazil u20s before...

He certainly will be seeing that he is unlikely to displace Neymar on the left anytime soon and may see the pathway to the team as a centre forward...i wonder if other posters are right and we may see him evolve into that position over the course of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back