Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called up again by Brazil for the games against Argentina and Saudi Arabia.

Here's hoping he gets the more challenging opposition to test himself against this time.

Cant wait to have him back again on Sunday. Man have we missed him which is amazing considering that he had only played twice for us before the red card. Our most important player this season and hopefully he will be a lot wiser now after missing 3 games. Just needs to learn to walk away and not get sucked into opponents tactics. They will be targetting him all season and if he plays it right, he will be the one laughing when he is winning fouls and pens and watching opponents getting their own players sent off.

Minimum 2 years I agree.
Even if we got CL no south American player will turn down Barca or Real Madrid.
150 m or a couple of their fringe players/youths plus cash
If you read the actual article it says they scouted him as a possible target over the next few years. I don't think there is anything to worry about at the moment tbh.

If you read the actual article it says they scouted him as a possible target over the next few years. I don't think there is anything to worry about at the moment tbh.

If he carries on as he is then Barca will most likely come in for him at one point, but it won't be for many years yet. They wouldn't want to interrupt his development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back