Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aubemayang Lacazette Ozil Mkhitaryan Ramsey Torreira. There’s 6 players a class above anyone we have at the moment. (Perhaps Richarlison could enter that band if he maintains this form)
Ozil?? A few seasons ago maybe but he just seems to be a luxury player that hardly ever produces these days. I’m not sure that Mikhitaryan is that great either.
He's yet to start a PL game.

A good young player but let's not go overboard.
I’d still have him over any of our holding midfielders without doubt even just based on his Uruguay form.

I'd say Aubameyang and Ozil are both 30 over the season and aside from them Ramsey who is free end of season.

Torreira is class though...but they are in need of a huge turnover of players. Bellerin i used to think was class but the Arsenal fans dont seem to like him anymore...

Richarlison is clearly a cut above and i wonder who else we have of our new signings who can usurp the Arsenal players over the season...

Looking at the Arsenal team...i think we have 3 players in Richarlison, Digne and Pickford who are light years ahead of their counterparts.

Hopefully we see others like Mina and Bernard step up to that level...

Possibly a little early as were yet to blend the new players in but i think theyre in a weak position.

What a terrible shout.

Cech is 20 times the player Pickford will ever be.
I would take Monreal above Digne
and to say Rico is light years ahead of Aubrabanger is a shocking shout.

I'd say Aubameyang and Ozil are both 30 over the season and aside from them Ramsey who is free end of season.

Torreira is class though...but they are in need of a huge turnover of players. Bellerin i used to think was class but the Arsenal fans dont seem to like him anymore...

Richarlison is clearly a cut above and i wonder who else we have of our new signings who can usurp the Arsenal players over the season...

Why do you treat turning 30 the same as turning 80.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back