Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the Arsenal team...i think we have 3 players in Richarlison, Digne and Pickford who are light years ahead of their counterparts.

Hopefully we see others like Mina and Bernard step up to that level...

Possibly a little early as were yet to blend the new players in but i think theyre in a weak position.

Looking at the Arsenal team...i think we have 3 players in Richarlison, Digne and Pickford who are light years ahead of their counterparts.

Possibly a little early as were yet to blend the new players in but i think theyre in a weak position.

I know you're not a big fan, but every Arsenal supporter I know wishes they still had Walcott too

If we sign players who get snapped up by Barcelona then we will be in a great position. It means we've had success with them and it makes us a great proposition for young players looking to work their way to the very top, not just a good career.

Not really , I mean we sold the grave digger to real and we wernt next that good a position

*Sigh

That applies to 95% of all Premier league players.

Not really we are one of the worst clubs for holding onto our players. Because we are in the best or the rest bracket and can attract players that might be good enough for the top 6. If they come here and do well we lose them.

Aubemayang Lacazette Ozil Mkhitaryan Ramsey Torreira. There’s 6 players a class above anyone we have at the moment. (Perhaps Richarlison could enter that band if he maintains this form)

Aubemayang Lacazette Ozil Mkhitaryan Ramsey Torreira. There’s 6 players a class above anyone we have at the moment. (Perhaps Richarlison could enter that band if he maintains this form)
Ozil?? A few seasons ago maybe but he just seems to be a luxury player that hardly ever produces these days. I’m not sure that Mikhitaryan is that great either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back