Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, but Tosun looked good against a ragged defence today; Richarlison ended up being effective in wearing the defence down for his CF replacement even though he was generally ineffective. If that makes sense?

In general I see Bernard making way if we want a “proper” CF starting. He’ll be an absolute nightmare coming on with 20 mins left against knackered full-backs and Richarlison is better equipped to battle for a full 90.

Has Bernard ever played as a no. 10? With his attributes you'd expect him to do well there. If so, I'd be inclined to reluctantly swap him for Sigi.

The only thing is that I doubt Sigi would have as big as an impact off the bench as Bernard, Richarlison, Walcott and probably even Tosun so your option might be best.

Richarlison looked at Sakho twice to line him up and then put his arm into his mush. Dead cert red if it was against City or Chelsea or the Kopites. He needs to get a 'kin grip, the daft get.

Gomes: I said he wasn;t up to speed invention-wise. He played against a team determined to sit back and allow us the ball. Imagine Gomes playing today against a City team, he'd have been in big trouble because he dawdled.

Who cares? Have a day off.

Still played well despite the circumstances. He's better at having a bit more space beyond the centre backs to move into - Tomkins & Sahko were more interested in sitting deep and doubling up on him.

Who said he's a striker. He's started there because the options we have
atm are turd and he's more likely to put in a better shift.

Marco Silva when he said he had the option of playing Richarlison in the striking positition.

You mean like the two strikers who scored today.

Great post.

Marco Silva when he said he had the option of playing Richarlison in the striking positition.

You mean like the two strikers who scored today.

Great post.

Tbh, not seen the after interview weird though if true he's way more affective
on the wing, dw either i was being sarcastic but still think hes better than
them up top regardless IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back