Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco Silva when he said he had the option of playing Richarlison in the striking positition.

You mean like the two strikers who scored today.

Great post.
A striker's job is to score

He's scored more than both of them put together, from left wing

Tbh, not seen the after interview weird though if true he's way more affective
on the wing, dw either i was being sarcastic but still think hes better than
them up top regardless IMO

Apologies mate, I prob took you up wrong. He’s defo a good option to have, square pegs in a round hole though and for more dangerous coming in from the flank. I agree on DCL he’s not good enough, Tosun I think with his tail up may be better balance. All opinions though.

I just think we are missing something with him there or taking from his effectiveness in a more natural positition.

Ok i will ask you again do you go the game
He doesn't, ever. He just hates everything to do with Everton whilst claiming to love the club. He hates Pickford, Richarlison and now, after one game, Gomes. You watch, he'll slag him off after every game from now on.

Apologies mate, I prob took you up wrong. He’s defo a good option to have, square pegs in a round hole though and for more dangerous coming in from the flank. I agree on DCL he’s not good enough, Tosun I think with his tail up may be better balance. All opinions though.

I just think we are missing something with him there or taking from his effectiveness in a more natural positition.

Don't worry, i apologize i was in the wrong if that's the case, [not a biggy tho]
yeah same with Tosun he also offers that ariel threat too, not done it for me atm tho.

He doesn't, ever. He just hates everything to do with Everton whilst claiming to love the club. He hates Pickford, Richarlison and now, after one game, Gomes. You watch, he'll [Poor language removed] him off after every game from now on.[/QUOTE
He doesn't, ever. He just hates everything to do with Everton whilst claiming to love the club. He hates Pickford, Richarlison and now, after one game, Gomes. You watch, he'll [Poor language removed] him off after every game from now on.
Strange how he won't answer my simple question DAVEK do you go the game

Yeah, and a good goalscorer

I don't even like him up top but you can't use DCL and Tosun scoring today as a reason we shouldn't have tried it

Then you have misinteurpted my point that’s not I said st all, he’s a decent option, he’s not a striker though he had very clear limits in that role and he is more effective elsewhere.

I don’t rate DCL either, Tosun I think has something to offer.

He doesn't go and it is apparently in protest at Kenwright's (and now Moshiri's) ownership. Seems like a convenient excuse to me.
Thanks for clearing that up. Am trying not to get involved with him TBH he's negative about 99% of all things Everton but he won't get of his Arse to support or in his case to try and change things

Richarlison looked at Sakho twice to line him up and then put his arm into his mush. Dead cert red if it was against City or Chelsea or the Kopites. He needs to get a 'kin grip, the daft get.

Gomes: I said he wasn;t up to speed invention-wise. He played against a team determined to sit back and allow us the ball. Imagine Gomes playing today against a City team, he'd have been in big trouble because he dawdled.

Except he wasn't playing against city Dave was he. If we was playing city he probably wouldn't have played because he not be fit enough to chase around after them all game

A red card. Your like the GOT version of Chris Sutton. .make up absolute garbage just for an argument. No way you can believe half the [Poor language removed] you spout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back