Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched Chelsea/Palace today with next week in mind. Not forecasting the result but if we play as well as yesterday,we will give them a very tough game. Firstly, if Barkley starts ,based on his hour today before he was hooked,he will pass the ball to us at least 8 times,and we have the players to take advantage of that. We also know he is shy of a tackle. Unfortunately I think he'll be benched for next week and we will have Hazard to contend with,and we will have Mina playing his first Prem game,a difficult start for him.A lot depends on him settling in early doors. In fact a lot will depend on how well we defend,because I think in attack we are more than a match for the Chelsea defence. The game will not define our season, but it might tell Silva how far down the road to change we have gone. I predict a tight game, with lots of tough tackling, so we need the calm heads to be influential. Looking forward to this one!
What if Barkley plays like last week when he got motm??

Or we could chat about richarlison and not use the thread to conduct irrational hate campaigns

Stones was not for real and neither, truly, was Barkley. I think this guy will be very special for Everton over the coming seasons.
My fear is we won’t have him for ‘seasons’ if he continues the way he is.. unless we progress as a team as rapidly as he is

What if Barkley plays like last week when he got motm??

Or we could chat about richarlison and not use the thread to conduct irrational hate campaigns

Don't be silly. Which irrational hate campaign?
Did you watch the Chelsea game today? I was prepared to see a different Barkley than we saw at Everton,but didn't...it was part of my assessment of our chances next week against Chelsea...it was in answer to flibbyfobs post.Richarlison will be an important part of how we play next week. If Barkley plays for them, we will have a better chance than if Hazard plays.. Minas first game will be crucial to our chances. Got it now? By God I hope so.

blows my mind that he's only 21. world class potential on our hands. the key is keeping him here. i reckon where Silva goes, he goes.

shackle Silva

Need a decent song for the lad.

Preferably with the words along the lines of "he ruined the transfer market and now he's ruining defences"

Nice little middle to finger to Merson and all of the other doubters from when we signed him

In Garth Crooks' team of the week:

_104170470_graph.png

"Richarlison is clearly loving it at Goodison Park. His first goal was clinical and his second majestic. He went around Lewis Dunk as though he wasn't there.

The Brazilian is becoming the sort of player he struggled to become at Watford. Richarlison was a good player at a good club at Vicarage Road.

He's fast becoming a star at a big club at Everton.

Did you know? Richarlison has scored six goals in nine Premier League appearances in 2018-19, one more than his total haul from 38 games last season."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back