Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

In what sense is he overrated? City are playing no striker rather than him.
All the pundits generally have fallen all over themselves the last two years about he's such a great player, how great he's going to be, how he's going to take over for Aguero, etc.

Sure, right now, at this specific point in time, he couldn't even start this weekend. It doesn't mean that generally, everyone hasn't fallen all over themselves talking about how great he can be.

I don't know, it's just a lot of talk for a guy that's done nothing.

All the pundits generally have fallen all over themselves the last two years about he's such a great player, how great he's going to be, how he's going to take over for Aguero, etc.

Sure, right now, at this specific point in time, he couldn't even start this weekend. It doesn't mean that generally, everyone hasn't fallen all over themselves talking about how great he can be.

I don't know, it's just a lot of talk for a guy that's done nothing.

I agree although I believe everyone is starting to cotton on to the fact that they may have been wrong.

if it does happen I can't really see it for another season, that will mean richie is playing at the top of game still. We also have Brands now and are building an infrastructure capable of dealing with the need to replace players who want to leave a bit more seamlessly than when the pe teacher was running the gaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back