Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our fans have a weird obsession with wanting our best players sold all the time.

If he goes we have zero attacking threat elswhere ffs.

Maybe get shot of the current clown manager and the deadwood in the squad first before our best players.

But we have 80 mil to spend on a player that doesn’t cry when approached and can assist mire than once a season from the wing .....

Yeah let’s sell all our best players, it’s worked out so well in the past hasn’t it?

£75m for Rom was a no brainer when we had class players like DCL, Sandro and later Tosun to replace him. And don’t get me started on that yard dog Stones!
But our best player is bang average so 80 mil is a frighin gift

I think Richarlison has been great, but he has major major flaws. If we have a good manager who can continue to grow him as a player and remove the flaws, then hes absolutely worth keeping. If we cant, and hes just going to go down at first contact, pass poorly, etc, then as good a goalscorer as he can be, then if Brands can do his thing we are better off selling for 80 million. Brands finds the next Richarlison for 40 million, and that gives us 40 million to spend on a top striker. That then frees up the funds earmarked for summer, to resign Gomes, bring in another Digne at RB, sign a top CB, and bring in a top DM.

Sure, if we can do that without replacing him that would be ideal, but if you can replace with a similar quality player AND profit 40 million to improve the squad its a no brainer. Its all up to how good Brands is at continually identifying great talent.

I know, it is just that I really struggle to see why you would turn down 80 mil for him.I watch him closely and just cannot see where he is going to develop as a player.
We could get Mitrovic AND Callum Wilson for the same price lol Both on the same goals but with actual assists (contribution to the game) too.

And both have nowhere near the amount of potential that Richarlison does.

6 weeks.

Not bad lads, not bad at all.

Not improved in 18 months, rolls around like a fool and has one goal and 0 assists in 8 but yeh, cannot say a bad thing about him.

I give credit where its due but at the same time, if someone is looking very average, I will discuss it also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back